Followers

Saturday 7 January 2012

Woodware sketch challenge

Do I have any creative juices left?

I've made dozens of cards from my new stamps over Christmas and New Year so this sketch challenge is a real challenge for me today!!!

I'm using a Magenta cling set Happy Birthday.

The image has been embossed using a black VersaFine ink pad and clear embossing powder. Then I've used a small amount of powdered chalk applied with a ball of cotton wool to the background then I have used coloured pencils to colour the image in. I've only used three colours, red, green and black.

The girls from Magenta colour their stamped cards so well and I have picked up lots of tips from them over the years such as the use of white crayon over darker colours to blend and add highlights, very effective.


No comments:

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!