Followers

Monday 26 December 2011

Woodware Challenge Thanks.......

We will all have a few thanks you cards to do after Christmas and here is a quick and simple idea even the children can have a go.
I have used Stampendous retro alphabet set SSC055. Stamped in black and coloured with Sakura Stardust pens keeping to three colours. I have used a black Sakura Identipen to write the words very much on the pearlescent card background. Its easy to hand write messages with a pen, just draw simple lines to create the letters and add round dot to the end of each line, it transforms a simple letter into a fun letter.
Alphabet stamp sets are so useful, I tend to stamp the letters individually that way I can get my spacing better. If you can't stamp in a straight line then stamp the letters at jaunty angles like I have here.
Some Woodware paper flowers and gems just finish the card off.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Excellent card. I really MUST get that alphabet set. Hope you had a good Christmas.

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!