Followers

Friday 2 December 2011

Tags for Gifts

For my selection of hand cut tags I have used my Tree Quartet set JGCL550 and Stampendous embossing powder set Merlot EK06 to create the colours for the trees. I've spritzer the background with coloured ink, I've decanted some of the Memories Mists into the Woodware mist-it bottles. The edges of the tags have been inked with a contrasting pigment ink pad.

The other stamp is my Christmas Verses JGCL551 and they too have been embossed with the same powders as before. Decorate the trees with gems and glitter glue. Don't forget to leave a space to write who it's to and from.

The background paper to my photo Magenta paper MEMOR-217.

2 comments:

india said...

You have shared some of the very useful information here, nice blog!
For More Information Visit: send flower to cochin

Sarah K said...

Love the backgrounds and of course the stamps are delightful xx

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!