Followers

Saturday 26 November 2011

Pick a colour and go with it....


I got carried away with my bubble theme, so here is my one colour card.... and it's gold again!

These peel offs (93194) are from the bauble and wreath design and I have made the card up with the new sized card packs from Woodware, they are a whopping 20cm square!

I have cut a 19.5cm square from linen finish card, edged it with a Sakura gold pen and stuck that onto the base card.

The bubbles are filled with micro beads (use glossy accents to stick the beads on) and gold glitter glue. It takes longer to dry that it does to make the card!

I have drawn the swirls across the top with a Sakura gold medium Pen Touch pen (41501) and the extra fine Pen Touch pen (41101). The gold ink in these pens is just wonderful. When you first use the pen, take off the plastic wrapping, and holding the pen upright, press down on the nib with a finger to release the pressure. Then press the nib on some paper a few times to get the ink flowing.

I've drawn the gold lines from the baubles to the swirl with the extra fine gold pen and have added some little bows too. Use the gold peel off circles to decorate the swirl. I love to add a line of gold glitter glue under the greeting, it just finishes the whole thing off.

No comments:

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!