Followers

Thursday 19 January 2012

Woodware Challenge - Cool, cool colours



I'm fed up with winter so I've made some cheery little flowers in cool colours to brighten your day. These are Everlasting flowers and one of the most popular flowers we make in a beginners floral punch craft class.
Use the multi ray sun punch from the Leone Em range of punches and punch seven suns from white 80gsm paper. Colour each with powdered chalk and shape each flower with the character shaper tool giving the shapes cup character. See the Leone Em books for this technique. Layer them together and finish with the FPC1-01 stamens punch. Fabulous!
For the stems I have used my Essential Birthday set of stamps JGCL519 and a Blue Breeze Kaleidacolor ink pad. Add some little punched leaves (shaped of course) in contrasting blue card.
A touch of turquoise glitter glue in the centre of each flower just adds that little something special.

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Really like this card. See you soon.

Sarah K said...

What a beautiful card, I love it. You are just too clever xx

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!