Followers

Wednesday 19 November 2008


How about this shot then girls? What a line up!
Taken down in Exmouth on the 13th October at a Japonica workshop day.
I'm on the far left and Janet Caudrelier who owns the shop is on the far right. We had a great day and lots of exciting projects went on through the day. Her next one is in March next year so if you are in the area why not join us for another fantastic workshop session. Just contact Japonica for more info.
Thanks to all the girls who came to The Glitter Pot today to do Doodlebug and Magenta classes with me. We had a really nice day. The cards are all in the shop and I forgot to take photos of them again to put on my blog!!!
Off to Chichester to The Eternal Maker tomorrow to do Floral Punch Craft. So must go the bed and get some beauty sleep. Eastbourne on Friday and them Crafts U Love for a demo day on Saturday - gosh it's all go!!

No comments:

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!