Followers

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Woodware challenge - Fathers Day gifts


I've made a 'voucher' tin for this weeks challenge.
The idea being that having been given the tin, Dad could choose a voucher and his child would then do the task! Each voucher can be different and it would be
fun for children to think of their own ideas and ways of helping Dad.

An easy project for children if they have some computer skills or a helpful Mum!

I've decorated a round Woodware scrapbook in a tin but not used the inner pages.
I punched a variety of large circles in different sizes and stamped them with the new range of texture stamps from ColorBox and with the Graphic 45 dye ink in Bon Voyage Blue.

I then added some 'chippie' letters and a few silver eyelets to make it look more masculine.

I made the vouchers on the computer and punched the printed sheets with a large circle punch before sticking those to another stamped circle.

The decorated tin lid
The vouchers fit inside the tin. It would hold quite a few.
The stamps and ink pad used on the project.

No comments:

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!