Followers

Saturday 1 February 2014

Woodware Challenge.....Shaker cards

The trick with these cards is to make sure your shaker box is well sealed!
I have picked out a section from this image as my shaker card and have
filled it with little blue beads.

The stamp used is JGS331 Spring Spray and I have coloured
it with ink pads and marker pens.
The frame for the shaker panel is cut from two Spellbinder square dies.

I have used foam tape cut carefully into thin strips to form my seal around the frame. The front is covered in acetate obviously!! It has a nice rattle when shaken.

The greeting is from JGS324 In the Frame Ditties.


2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Loving this card. The colours are gorgeous.
Clarissa. X

Japonica said...

Genius! Great stash Jane - i'll show you mine when you visit in May!! Brace yourself!!

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!