Followers

Thursday 10 October 2013

Monotone Christmas.....

What could be better than an all red card to show off this weeks
Woodware challenge, monotone!
I've used JGS317 to stamp the background using, you guessed it, a red ink pad!
The main image of the carol singers is from JGS315.
There are two greetings on the stamp, one for the front of the card and the other can be used in the inside of the card.
I've coloured the image with a selection of red Copic markers, red glitter glue and to finish it off a few punched snowflakes and red black spotty organza ribbon.

Thanks to CraftRange for coming up with this great challenge. It's a wonderful shop in Burnley and they have the most scrummy cafe in the shop too.


Craftrange on Facebook

Craftrange website

Craftrange Blog






3 comments:

Pam Hornschu said...

Love this, Jane! Has a fun vintage feel.

Clarissa said...

Great card, great class.
Clarissa. X

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

cute stamp , lovley in red.
Do you remember me from your demo at Crabapple , Lady Heyes . I was the other Jane Elizabeth. I had fun making flowers after your demos. I was wondering if you had got any further with designing the stamps to match punches we talked about.
Hope your not working to hard (wish I had more work! ) and are gettting to spend a few nights snug in your own bed .
Take care and happy crafting . Janex

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!