Followers

Saturday 17 August 2013

Dreamweaver Hop...Christmas stencils



Welcome to the annual Dreamweaver and Woodware Christmas in August extravaganza week! Monday through Saturday we will be knocking your Christmas stockings off with fun and inspirational ideas for the upcoming holidays. All that you need to do is hop back and forth across the "pond" on each day, oohing and aaahhhing as you go, and leaving us plenty of holiday love. In return, you'll be entered to randomly win one prize package for a UK commenter, and a second prize package for a US commenter, featuring products distributed in the UK by Woodware...including Dreamweaver and Stampendous!

Prize includes four stencils, one die, and two stamps, selection may vary.




I've used  a new Dreamweaver stencil, LJ925 Merry Christmas, for my project this week.

Instead of a card I have made a door knob hanger, children will love one of these hanging on their bedroom door this Christmas, they could even make their own.

This is a big stencil with nice fat letters perfect for Zentangle!

Place the stencil onto card and draw inside very lightly with pencil around the letters.
Then start Zentangling, I've used a fine Sakura red pen for my hanger.
Layer it onto coloured card, punch or die cut a circle big enough to fit over a door knob and decorate as you wish.
I've used a Woodware holly punch (blue size) and some red card Candi.




Now's the time for you to leave a comment and move on to the next designer for today:



10 comments:

Janice K said...

Stunning! I love Zentangling and this stencil is perfect for it.

~Heidi~ said...

I guess I already left a comment for this on the Woodware blog, but will leave it here as well! I love the zentangle with red on this very cut door hanger!

Clarissa said...

Lovely. I know two small people who will love this on their doors.
Clarissa. X

Pam Hornschu said...

Such a fun idea, Jane!Those jumbo sentiments are perfect for tangling!

Laura Drahozal said...

That is a great idea for that large stencil. Good work!

Unknown said...

That is just precious! I love the doodling inside the letters :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Great hanger! I love the tangling!

Lea said...

Super cute! Love the red Zentangling!

Colleen Scrapbooker said...

Thanks for posting!

Cherylynn said...

What a fun and creative idea! I love this stencil done with tangling. So fun and festive.

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!