Followers

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Woodware Challenge - Lavender and Lace



I just love the new Woodware doilies and on this card I have used a heart shaped one plus another larger one I found in the kitchen drawer! I used the large doily as a stencil and applied ink over the top to colour the background linen effect card. I also coloured the heart shaped doily too with the same coloured ink.
The flowers are made from JGCL572 daisy layers stamped onto papers from the Forever in Time Purple Passion paper pack and cut out. I've shaped them using the floral punch craft techniques and stuck them together before mounting onto the card.
Also on the card are some washi tapes, a punched border using the crafty edger CP43 , Magenta chip board swirls CB613 and a greeting stamp JGCL570 Something to Say on white shrink plastic.


4 comments:

Clarissa said...

Another beautiful card and such lovely colours. I'm sure June will love it!!
Clarissa. X

Jill said...

That's lovely and in my favourite colours!

Japonica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Japonica said...

Gorgeous card Jane! My favourite colours and Lavaneder and lace has never looked so lush! X

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!