Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Woodware Challenge - Around the world

This was a challenge and a half.......
As I don't have any stamps with a famous landmark from a big city, I've made this simple card to wish a world traveller 'bon voyage' and hope that it meets the challenge!
I colour copied a picture of the world from a book and mounted it
onto a 148mm x 120mm base card.
The messages are all stamped with Stampendous alphabet sets SSC007 storybook and SSC219 small typewriter. I even managed to make a little paper aeroplane (its only 60mm long) to mount on the card.



Here is a photo showing the little plane, no good for an envelope though!


1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Clever card. I love the little plane.
Clarissa.X

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!