Followers

Wednesday 19 December 2012

A Little Bird Told Me...

A stylish Magenta stamp for this Woodware challenge.
It's called Sweet Sparrow, code M0533.
The background stamp is a Magenta stamp too, Quiet Border I0425.
I have stamped the image once onto turquoise card and then again onto
green to use for the bird.
The bird is then cut out and shaped from the back to create a round look before being stuck over the bird on the turquoise card using silicone glue. Add a turquoise wing - you can cut this from the main image as it's being covered over by the green bird you won't see the hole where the wing used to be!
Add some liquid pearls to the flower petals.


2 comments:

Clarissa said...

I'm in love with this card. Colours are super.
Clarissa. X

Anonymous said...

I have just found your blog and LOVE the design of your cards Jane.
I will be checking back frequently to take a look.
Julie


I have also long been an admirer of your Floral Punch Craft work and as I am now attempting to teach papercrafts in Mongolia would like to attend one of your classes when we vist back to the UK. Is it possible for me to contact you to get some advice?

For your info (I am not trying to publish this link via your blog) you can see us on www.facebook.com/jayscreative . I have also messaged you via facebook so you can get my contact details there. Many thanks. Julie

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!