Followers

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Woodware Challenge - Vintage Christmas

This is a simple, classic design and I think it lends itself very nicely to a vintage theme.
The stamp is JGS166 Festive Bird. I have embossed it with gold powder and added some micro beads to the pears using glossy accents to stick them down.
I have stamped the bird once more and embossed it with gold powder. I then cut it out and shaped it from the back to create a round look and stuck it over the bird on the main image with silicone glue.
The peel offs (94176) add another dimension (would have preferred gold peel off swirls but only had black in my stash) and to finish the card off nicely.
To compensate for using the black peel offs, I have drawn gold swirls in with a Krylon pen.


No comments:

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!