Followers

Saturday 27 October 2012

Woodware Cahllenge - Up-cycle and Re-use

When I was hunting through my left over stash drawer - you know, the one where you put all those stamped bits and pieces you don't really want to through away - I came across some bits left over from a card I made years ago.
So I thought I would re use them and make another!
The red and green card is stamped with gold embossing powder and then cut up into wedges. I have used a Stampendous Holly spray, but anything will do. Some plain card is cut up too. Re assemble the wedges turning some upside down to fit and mount onto a base card.
The wave across the card is cut free hand and I have added some snowflakes from gold card using a Woodware punch (815-09 orange size). The peel off greeting makes it a quick finish or you could add your own stamped one, just remember to curve the clear stamp on the block to match the curve of the wave.


1 comment:

Clarissa said...

I really like this idea. The colours are good together as usual.
Clarissa. X

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!