Followers

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Good Luck

I believe that black cats bring good luck, especially if they cross the road in front of you!

Here we have a little card, quite simple (not much time today!!!) in black and white. The image is from my JGCL506 Forbes and Friends set and the letters are from Stampendous SSC007 Storybook Alphabet.

I've painted the stamped image with a black marker applied to a tile and then painted on with a paint brush to soften the black. I've added some white with a Sakura pen to highlight the tail, tummy and the cat's chin.


Elliot my cat just had to have a little space on today's blog too so he posed with my black cat card but as he was still snoozing on the bed (won't get up till 3.00pm) I had to prop the card up against him as would not hold it for me!!!

1 comment:

Debbie Frost said...

What a pampered puss! He's adorable!! Debs x

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!