Followers

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Something for the boys


Here is a card I made with my Top Trucks set JGCL516. A stamp set I designed and Woodware brought out a couple of years ago. I've stamped and coloured the trucks with water colour pencils and then cut them out. The wording is from the same stamp set.
The cut out trucks are stuck to the card with foam pads and the chippie letters are coloured with ink pads to match the truck colours.
There is also a tractor and a Landrover (drawn especially for my brother who loves them!) on the set and here is an example of how you can use the tractor. Note the good use of the picnic punch FPC4-06 from Leone Em for the grass edge.




3 comments:

Moon Starr said...

What great fun cards Jane, I just need a little boy to send one too!

Sarah K said...

Loving the trucks and the colours xx

Eunice said...

Great cards Jane my two little great grandsons would love them.

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!