Followers

Thursday 5 May 2011

Woodware blog is on it's way....

I'm looking forward to the new Woodware blog and sharing some photos and ideas with the craft shop owners around the world. Lets hope I can update it more than my own blog!

Here is a little photo to keep you happy.....one of my bubble butterflies from the trio on the set of stamps. It's stamped, the circles are filled with glossy accents in stages and then different coloured glitters are poured on top of the glossy accents. The result is a rich, delicate and very sparkly butterfly. Woodware have two new different sets of fine glitter and the colours are wonderful. By using glossy accents, the glitter has a slightly raised appearance on each of the circles.

Looking forward to chatting and sharing on the Woodware blog soon.





1 comment:

Sarah K said...

Beautiful as always xx

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!