Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Woodware challenge - Table decorations for Christmas

I just love making these Christmas trees from paper mache cones, Dreamweaver
white embossing paste and as many embellishments from my craft stash.
This can include buttons, sequins, gems, beads, card candy and more.

Just spread the paste in small area first, push in the buttons or gems, spread more paste
and continue till its all covered. Don't be tempted to cover the whole thing
with paste because it will start to dry before you have finished.

I've used a small sherry glass as my stand and have put some
chocolates in the glass as a surprise.

Why not make one for each guest at Christmas lunch with their favourite choccie in the glass.



1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Very clever idea.
Clarissa. X

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!