Followers

Thursday 23 October 2014

Woodware challenge - White Christmas

I don't think my photo does this card justice! In the flesh it looks very pretty.
I've stamped and used white embossing powder the background words from
Woodware stamp JGS 353 Festive Verse onto white linen card.
I've made a triangle shape from plain white card. Stuck a tree trunk onto it and then rummaged through my ribbon and gems boxes for all things white to stick across the shape.
All the products used here are from Woodware.
The card is 148mm square.


3 comments:

Whisper said...

Absolutely stunning and i'm sure in real life, it looks even better, Luv Sam x

Clarissa said...

Gorgeous!!!
Clarissa. X

Crafty Tash said...

It is very pretty and unusual. Natasha

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!