Followers

Thursday 18 July 2013

Woodware challenge - The Great Outdoors


 Since I've been designing Christmas stamps and making new card samples with them since February, (soon to be out if not already), I thought this image from an old stamp (2009) might just tick the right boxes for the great outdoors. 

The stamp is from the Scottish Wishes set JGCL509 and as you can see the trees make a nice festive background.
The greeting is from JGCL515 Christmas Sentiments, also a 2009 stamp set.

I stamped the trees several times across the card, occasionally not re inking the stamp to give me that faded distant look to give dimension.

The added snowflake punched shapes (821-46) add the finishing touch.

 
 
You will find Jane's new stamps here with Francoise's too!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Excellent card and the trees are gorgeous. Just the right colour.
Clarissa. X

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!