Followers

Thursday 25 April 2013

Woodware Challenge - White....

There are many shades of white and my card sample shows just a few of them!
Here is one of my favourite stamps for this spring and summer, my JGS291 Bubble Blooms 'Clarissa'. It has a sister stamp too, JGS290 Bubble Blooms 'Felicity'. Both stamps are named after two ladies who frequent my craft classes.
I think the flowers really suit their names!
My card is 148mm square and I've used Woodware's wonderful white linen effect card (2806) as my background which I have edged sparingly using a
silver ink pad just to show it off a bit.
The image has been stamped with VersaMark ink and sprinkled with detail white embossing powder (DP100) from Stampendous.
I've stamped the leaves again on the linen card and cut them out, stick them over the leaves on the main image using silicone glue, it gives a great 3D effect.
I've filled the circles with 'icing sugar' Card Candi,
white pearls (MR1953) and Candies (MR7326).
I have also used some Crystal glitter glue (GG46) to add some extra dots to the flower and also to draw in the stem and swirl detail and to emphasise
the wording on the greeting panel.
Add some wide white ribbon for a finishing touch.

A great idea for wedding cards maybe, might have to change the wording though!

(All codes are from the Woodware web site and catalogue)



4 comments:

Clarissa said...

Another stunning card. I just love "my" stamp.
Clarissa. X

Jane Elizabeth Gill said...

It's a great stamp!

Jill said...

You are very lucky Clarissa to 'have' this fabulous stamp. This card is beautiful, the white is very effective. Another one to try!
Jill

Rosie said...

What a pretty and subtle idea. I just love your new stamps!

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!