Followers

Friday 18 January 2013

A leafy sneak peek

Had a wonderful time in LA at the CHA show, great company, great shopping and yes we did do some work too! Now that I'm home its time to get back to work.....

Here is a sneak peek for you girls of two new Woodware stamps of mine
coming out very soon.

I have also used the Woodware sketch challenge to inspire me for this card layout. The panel in the middle is made to look like a canvas, so it is 3D with the image stamped and embossed onto the wonderful Woodware linen card.

I have used lots of Woodware orange sized leaf punches and each leaf is edged with green, brown and red ink. Give the leaves some character by doing the floral punch craft veining technique before sticking to the corners of the 'canvas'.


3 comments:

SaraJ said...

Really lovely card. I'll have to look out for those stamps - would be perfect for some mens cards.

Kim x said...

Fabulous card Jane.
Looking forward to seeing lots of new things from your trip.
hugs Kimx

Clarissa said...

Looking forward to seeing those stamps. Its lovely to have you back.
Clarissa.X

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!