Followers

Monday 26 November 2012

Woodware Challenge Christmas Gifts



I was a little stuck for ideas with this Woodware challenge this week, that was until Woodware sent me a selection of gift bags made of craft paper. Rather than make a gift, I'm going to make something to put the gift in!

I loved the bottle gift bag so decided to jazz it up a little with a selection of Woodware punches, punching the shapes from coordinating card using only three or four colours. I've added a little sparkle with glitter glue and have stamped and gold embossed a Christmas message using my JGS156 'Wishing you' clear stamp from Christmas 2011.

I've used more masculine colours for this bottle bag and finished it off with a nice tartan ribbon. Substitute the dark red for a more Christmas red or purple if the pressy is for a sister, girlfriend or your helpful lady next door neighbour.

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

That is a very clever idea. Different punches, different occassions.
Clarissa. X

Sarah K said...

Beautiful, I really like this xx

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!