Followers

Sunday 1 July 2012

Woodware Challenge - Mercart metal

Let your imagination run wild with Mercart metal!
On my card today I have drawn my own image - keeping it simple- onto paper and then traced the outline onto the metal with a biro.
Using the different teflon tools and a soft and hard surface, I have drawn the image
and embossed from both sides of the metal.
I have used the teflon tool to draw in the 'worm trails' all around the image to give the metal a textured background. It's easy to do....just scribble away all over the metal using a light pressure.

I have used the decorative wheel around the edge which I think leaves a nice border to finish it off.
I have then used a black and green permanent ink with some thinners which I have wiped all over the surface to give it a bit of colour.

The stamp around the edge of the base card is a Magenta stamp 28034-I. 


1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Great card. Looking forward to Friday.
Clarissa X

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!