Followers

Friday 21 October 2011

It's a blue, blue Christmas.....

Here is a sample for a very quick Christmas card using my JGS155 Snowflake Medley stamp which is new this Christmas. I've stamped with VersaMark and used white embossing powder onto a textured card in pale blue.
I have used some snowflake punches from Woodware 821-14 and 821-46 to add some decoration to the ribbon and the shrink plastic tag is stamped with the same snowflake stamp plus a greeting from my JGCL551 Christmas Verse set. I love little shrink plastic tags and I seem to have used them a lot this year!!
Frame the blue stamped background with silver card onto a white base card for a clean and simple look.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Another great card. Just what I need, some quick designs, as I am behind with my cards this year!

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!