Followers

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Take two colours.....

I love blue and brown.....so here is my two colour challenge.
This huge flower is made from three of Woodware's scallop circle punches. From the biggest pink one 840-07 then the lilac one 839-04 then the smaller pink one 828-01. You could even use the blue one too 830-25.
Punch one of each from patterned papers, this is Magenta paper, and edge both sides with a contrasting ink pad. Then cut towards the middle but not all the way to form the petals. Use the character shaper and mat to curl the petals inwards and stick and nest together off setting the petals if you can.
Finish the centre in anyway you like, I've used a circle punch 821-19 and a button. The greeting is from my Essential Birthdays set JGCL519. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!