Followers

Thursday 23 June 2011

White with a hint of black!


What ever happened to flaming June? Wet weather though is crafting weather so make good use of it. Dorothy is cracking her whip again and I have come up with this A5 landscape card using my Bubble Butterfly peel off in white.
I like making these shaped A5 cards but don't like to have a fold at the top of the card so I cut the A4 card in half. Keeping the pieces of card landscape, score one of the sheets about 4 to 5cm from the left edge. This is now your top piece.
Fold this and stick the folded strip to the second piece of card. This creates a nice flat 'spine' perfect for attaching a ribbon as I have done here.
The punch used to create the 'lace' panel is CP42-01 Inspire flowers, punched several times and stuck to each other with PVA glue. You need to cut a section of the card out of the top piece of A5 card and that can be made to any size.
Stick the butterfly peel off on to some vellum and decorate with some of the amazing Woodware gems, pearls and glitter.



1 comment:

Christina said...

I like the way that you have used the "Inspire flower" punch to create a gap card! A very pretty card.

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!