Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Woodware Challenge - Graduation card

Today's post presented me with a challenge! On the blog list Dorothy from Woodware sent me, it said 'Graduation Car'. I've taken this as a little typing error,
I hope she meant 'Graduation Card'.
Well....this is my idea, a card not a car!
I've used some Stampendous alphabet stamp to create the word 'Graduation'.
There codes are.....
SSC055 Retro
SSC007 Storybook
SSC126 Doodle
Each one is stamped on a piece of card and then trimmed, edged with some red ink and stuck to the base card, some are flat and three are raised using foam pads. The 'degree' is just a piece of rolled up paper tied with a red ribbon and a gem above the i.


1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Very clever card. Wish I'd thought of something like that for Catherine. I'll have to wait for Isabelle to graduate now!! LOL
Clarissa. X

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!