Followers

Tuesday 14 May 2013

I've walked my walk!

Thought you would like to see some pictures of the Moon Walk in London on the night of the 11th May. Judith, Dorothy, Françoise and I walked 26.2 miles, it was cold, windy and very long but at least it was dry and the morning was bright and sunny.
My poor legs! But we did it and very proud we are too.
Judith and Dorothy hard at work decorating their bras. 
The finished bras, just fabulous!
Me, Dorothy, Judith and Françoise ready for the off.
Inside the big pink tent. It was quite cold.
The morning after...just so tired and having a much needed cuppa.
A view of the tent next to Battersea power station.

6 comments:

Kim x said...

Well done you, I will pay up when I see you next.
hugs Kimx

Whisper said...

Oh well done to you all, Luv Sam x

Clarissa said...

Well done Jane and the girls. I hope you and your feet are all in one piece!!
Clarissa. X

Eunice said...

Well done Jane & the girls and quite right to be proud of yourselves.

Eunice
x

Eunice said...

Well done Jane and the girls quite right to be very proud of yourselves.

Eunice
x

Sarah K said...

Well done, hope you did not get too wet xx

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!